Explovent wall panels are designed to be the weakest part of the external structure.
As the explosion vent experiences pressure rise, it opens quickly allowing the rapidly expanding, heated gasses to be released to the outside, and thereby diffuses a potential explosion.
Available in two panel options, Explovent® explosion venting wall panels keep your facility safe from dangerous over pressures.
Why Explovent® Wall Venting Panels
- ATEX compliant and CE marked
- Lightweight, low inertia panels for quick venting
- Field testable via non-destructive means
- Precisely pressure calibrated at the factory
- Unique hinge system & resettable latch
- Smooth surfaces reduce dust accumulation
- Hold open devices protects from implosion
- Rigorously tested to ensure safety & compliance
Explovent Wall Panels vs Blowout Sidings
Explovent Wall Panels
The Explovent Range
ERP-PC Translucent Polycarbonate Panel
Translucent panels include high strength polycarbonate inserts and reduce the need for artificial lighting. The 16mm thick, translucent polycarbonate insert is set within an aluminium frame.
- Top Hinged (ERP-T-PC)
- Bottom Hinged (ERP-B-PC)
ERL Explosion Relief Louvre
Provides explosion or pressure venting with the ability to handle every day exhaust and intake ventilation requirements. Suitable for applications where exterior interference is present that would block the operation of standard vents.
- Portrait or landscape orientations are available
- Maximum panel size: 1220mm in one direction x 2440mm in the other direction
Panels can be calibrated to release at pressures between 0.0072 bar and 0.02 bar as standard. Consult our Technical Department should you require the release pressure to be set outside this range.
- Proximity Switches
- Burglar Bars
The industry standard for more than 40 years, PVDF Fluropon™ coatings provide superior resistance to chalking and ultraviolet deterioration. Choose from 15 standard and 5 premium (extra cost) colours shown below.