CS Wallsheen™ is a durable emulsion coating providing superior performance and durability, and is as easy to apply as regular emulsion.
The anti-microbial properties of Wallsheen ensure resistance to MRSA, E.coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and other types of bacteria and fungi.
The coating’s thickness provides excellent durability, making it resilient to long-term essential cleaning regimes.
Being a single pack, water based coating system CS Wallsheen is very low odour.
- Single pack, water-based coating
- Very low odour & low VOC
- Non-leaching anti-microbial additives in all layers
- Resistant to MRSA, E.Coli and more
- Highly durable, to withstand cleaning regimes
- For internal applications in dry areas
- Medium chemical and scrub-resistance
- Colour and UV stable
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Colour matched to any colour reference
- corridors / circulation areas
- kitchens (no steam)
- changing rooms
- storage areas
- wards / treatment rooms
- processing areas (non-critical)
- cat. 1 laboratories / clean rooms
- food service areas
CS Wallglaze Hygienic Coatings can be supplied in any of the following colour series as standard:
- BS 4800
- RAL Classic
- NCS 2nd Series colour as standard
Colours can also be matched to provided samples.
- Boosts coating impact & abrasion resistance
- Conducts heat away from source to protect coating from localised bubbling (steam cleaning/ swimming pool halls)
- Protects coatings from pressure changes between adjacent rooms
- Extends the lifecycle of the coating even further
Light fibreglass reinforcement (FG Light)
This is a lightweight fibreglass tissue (50g/sqm) applied in a single layer. It offers improved impact resistance when combined with standard CS coatings and is particularly useful where the existing wall surface may incorporate old minor cracking or unevenness.
Standard light fibreglass tissue is suitable for use with Wallsheen, Wallflex and Armourglaze.
CS Wallglaze Hygienic Coatings will inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi on their surface. However, the build up of grease, dirt and nutrients on the coating’s surface will impair its effectiveness, thus creating a surface where bacteria and fungi can grow. Regular cleaning should therefore be undertaken.
The following cleaners are available from CS
- CS Wallclenze – a mild water based detergent, suitable for cleaning all CS Wallglaze systems
- CS Gel Cleaner – a heavy duty cleaner gel, suitable for removing stubborn stains from polyurethane systems (Wallflex, Armourglaze)
CS Hygienic Coatings conform to the requirements of the following:
The Biocidal Products Regulations 2001 (Statutory Instrument 2001 No. 880) and all subsequent amendments, including the Biocidal Products (Amendment) Regulations 2010 (Statutory Instrument 2010 No. 745), which came into force on the 6th April 2010 and are the statutory instruments implementing the EU Biocidal Products Directive (98/8/EC) in Great Britain.
REACH – European Union regulation concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals, which came into force on 1st June 2007.
Phase II of the Volatile Organic Compounds in Paints, Varnishes and Vehicle Refinishing Products Regulations 2005 (Statutory Instrument 2005 No. 2773), which became effective from 1st January 2010.
The Chemicals (Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply) Regulations 2009 (also known as CHIP 4.).
EC Directives and Environmental Health Officers regulations relating to materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
COSHH – Construction Specialties (UK) Ltd. comply with the statutory requirements for the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations.
Construction Specialties are committed to protecting the environment. We ensure:
- R&D investment into environmentally friendly products
- Efficient production
- Minimisation of waste
- Recycle where possible
- Safe disposal facility
We have a number of Approved Applicators we can recommend to you, contact us on +44 (0)1296 652800 for one near you.