Architectural louvres have a diverse range of uses for both engineers and building designers.
Required on most buildings to allow airflow in and out of the building, architectural louvres often have to provide protection from rain ingress.
Louvres can also be used to provide aesthetic and economic screening for unsightly equipment or building façades.
CS have been manufacturing and selling louvres globally for over 60 years.
Why CS Architectural Louvres
- industry leading performance characteristics
- unparalleled global experience
- worldwide technical support
- first class innovation & designs
- most spatially efficient models on the market
- up to 100% rain defence with some models
- robust blades up to 3x thicker than rolled blades
- up to date, relevant test information