The fabric of busy environments is often subjected to extensive wear and tear, resulting in unsightly impact damage.
Incorporating wall protection products is a key design factor, ensuring longevity of a building’s interior whilst helping to reduce maintenance costs and the need for repairs and redecoration.
Our Acrovyn® brand is synonymous with building interior wall protection, offering flexibility for designers and real world savings for building owners and operators.
Renowned for its durability and wide range of uses Acrovyn® protects interior walls, doors and corners against damage from pedestrian and wheeled traffic.
- The optimum height for corner guards
- The position of crashrails and their duty rating in relation to trolley sizes, as well as frequency and severity of impact
- Whether mobility support is required in pedestrian access areas
- If there is sufficient corridor width to fix the wall protection on brackets to keep the traffic away from the wall surface
- If impact sheet protection is required for vulnerable doors or walls
- Which material is appropriate for the location (Acrovyn, Stainless Steel or Rubber)
Choose from a wide range of handrails, crashrails, corner guards and wall coverings, in a selection of finishes including Acrovyn®, EPDM rubber, stainless steel, as well as new PVC-Free Acrovyn® 4000.