The ECR20 is a collection of 50mm high aluminium or stainless steel crashrails providing a clean, modern look for any environment.
Mounted on tubular stainless steel brackets, at project specific stand-offs the ECR20 can be used as a handrail as well as a crashrail.
As standard the ECR20 comes with radiused, pre-fabricated End Caps and is supplied ready to install at the correct lengths.
Why ECR20S / ECR20A
- aluminium (ECR20A ) or stainless steel (ECR20S)
- protect vulnerable walls from impact damage
- effective against trolleys, beds, and more
- avoid wall damage and cut maintenance costs
- rail lengths supplied to cutting schedule
- easy to clean surface, perfect for hygienic areas
- radiused, pre-fabricated end caps for a sleek look
- stand-offs to suit project requirements
- Stock Length: to schedule (max. 4.0m)
- Fixings: 750mm
- Stainless steel (ECR20S) or aluminium (ECR20A) rail mounted on tubular stainless steel brackets as standard
- Radiused pre-fabricated End Caps
- Stand-off to suit project requirements
- Rail lengths supplied to cutting schedule
NOTE: 2 brackets are needed to join lengths together.